Monday 11 February 2013

ALL ABOUT INSPIRATION, HOPE, MOTIVATION, DRIVE AND FAITH


Hello..... My name is Chiamaka Ada Chike, welcome to my blog and portfolio. Am a second year media and communication student at Birmingham City University UK. I am an aspiring media professional especially in the TV industry who has acquired skills both in radio,TV and Journalism respectively. 

This blog has been created with the intention of showcasing my journey as an aspiring media professional my growth and my work. 
Last year I was a dreamer, this year I hope to be an achiever!! Drive brings about Hard work, Inspiration gives birth to creativity, Motivation is that invisible force/wind that blows you to your destiny, Hope is the ability to hold onto the positive things the future would unfold & Faith is the positive believe that you can achieve all you want to! 
"The belief that becomes best for me is that which allows me the best use of my strength, the best means of putting my virtues into action"....... Andre Gide 
A dream is never a reality without hard work, it takes inspiration, hope, motivation, drive & faith.

I love traveling, which I believe helps me understand various cultural values, I can pass as fun loving person but also a hard worker. Hope you enjoy my portfolio and journey with me to developing myself.................. ADA CHIKE

1 comment: